As a company, we are devastated by the impact of COVID-19 on all businesses around the world. We remain open, but we are taking every precaution to keep all the families we serve safe. Be assured that New England Turf Store is still offering premium, innovative products that are the cleanest AND safest on the market because we want to give our customers everything we can to ensure they can live a healthy life. Please reach out to any of our distributors in your region with any questions you may have at this time.
- We’re monitoring and following all guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), including taking the steps necessary to reduce the threat of COVID-19 exposure to distribution partners, employees and customers.
- We’re taking meaningful steps behind the scenes, as well. We are hosting webinar trainings for distribution partners so they are ready to serve our customers.
- To ensure the safety and health of all employees we’ve suspended all non-critical corporate air travel. We are conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas in our home office and manufacturing facility.
Reach out and ask about the disinfectant one-step effective against a wide variety of viruses, bacteria and fungi, including, but not limited to:
- Human Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus (formally called swine flu)
- Community-associated Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus CA MRSA
Contact them today to learn more! https://newenglandturfstore.com/contact/
Steps you can take
- Because the situation and policies vary by location, we encourage everyone to stay informed and follow the recommendations of your local health authorities.
- No matter where you live, and whether you are traveling or not, it’s worth our repeating the WHO’s advice for protecting yourself and others: Wash your hands frequently with soap and/or alcohol-based sanitizers; avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth; cover your mouth or nose when you sneeze or cough; and maintain distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. Of course, if you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing yourself, seek medical attention.
- Contact a distributor in your region to learn more about how your ensure you existing turf is safe and clean.
Helpful Links: Health Agencies